Thursday 4 July 2013

Too soon to pack??

So that was some week last week. That heat was tough on me and my baby. He was so cranky and I couldnt think straight at all. From what I gathered from the mums in my classes, they were in the same boat too. I taught a post natal exercise class out doors on Friday morning.....my baby was with me (dam my mam for going away). It was soooo not fun! It was so hot out, he wouldnt let me put him down so I literally taught the class with my baby in my arms. I dont know how I didnt cry! Talk about stress. Men have it easy.

I seemed to be constantly sweating even when I wasnt working out. And when I was, the sweat was pouring off me. I try to stay mindful that I must drink as much water as I sweat or the weight wont shift. Last thing I want is my body clinging onto fluid and fat. By Saturday morning I was down to 9st 4lbs! I know some of it was lost fluid but its still nice to look at on the scales ;-).

I enjoyed my week off weight training, the high intensity cardio every once in a while is liberating. Back to the weights though today and I can really feel the difference. I love feeling strong, it gives me a sense that I am more capable to take care of my family too. I tried a new protein shake (picture below) after my workout. It was called protopure, creamy chocolate flavour. 33g of protein and 231cals, it was really good. Cant go wrong!

Im starting to wonder now is it too soon to start packing? Its only 7 weeks until the wedding now and I dont want to be forgetting anything. Iv always been one for writing lists of what I need and ticking them off as I pack them. I definitely dont want to be forgetting spare make-up, tan, tweesers, hair straightener, facial wipes, hair bobbins etc.....you know the essentials! I think iv been getting a bit of the wedding jitters so if I start packing soon maybe it will all feel more real and keep me focused.

I shall mull it over as they say x

1 comment: