Tuesday 2 July 2013

This day 9 weeks......

So this day 9 weeks is the big day, the day I become officially off the market, the day I marry the love of my life, the man of my dreams and live happily ever after. And like every bride to be I want to look my best on my special day. I especially want to feel confident and comfortable in my wedding dress (its a bit snug at the moment). My goal is to weigh 9stone and look as toned as I can. This is not as easy as you'd think though......

As many people who know me, know, I have struggled with my weight for most of my life and I'm sure to do so for the rest of my life. In summary I lost 8stone and have maintained my weight for 5 years now. I'm one of these unfortunate people with the 'bad metabolism'. I look at a cake, I gain a pound. Now my chosen career is in the health and fitness industry, so I have somewhat more control and knowledge when it comes to my weight. It is still hard for me, don't think its not. I exercise and train 6 days a week. I watch everything I eat and drink. I walk rings around Forest Gump! But at the end of each week when I weigh myself (usually a Saturday morning before 'treat day' begins), I can honestly and happily say it is all worth it.

And here I am, telling the story/struggle of the next 9 weeks of my life. Why you ask? Well its simple. I stepped on the scales this morning and I weighed exactly 9stone 9lbs. And as its exactly 9 weeks until my wedding I thought this was as good a time as any to share a piece of my life. You will get to read about my weight loss, workouts and wedding plans. As well as hopefully be inspired and motivated to try something new yourself.
I'm going to aim for 1-2 posts a week, this post being my introduction of course. I'm actually super excited to do this!!!.

My next post will contain how my week is going. What exercise iv done. How iv ate and how the wedding plans are coming along.

Enjoy x
facebook.com/silk.healthandfitness

1 comment: