Tuesday 30 July 2013

The three S's

Time for Some Serious Shredding!!!
With only 5 weeks to go im well motivated now to loose these last few pounds and get in the best physical shape of my life! Stocked up on 2 new tubs of Kinetica protein, some jars of almond butter and a few packs of quinoa rice cakes.

'Strong is the new skinny!'
- Oxygen magazine

How true is that? Myself and all my clients can vouch for that I think. If you feel strong....strong legs, strong core, strong chest etc.....you feel great. Achieve a strong lean healthy physique and set yourself up for a long healthy life. Am I right?!

After a great but exhausting weekend Im back on track and full steam ahead! I got a great sleep on Sunday night so woke yesterday refreshed. Egg white scrambled egg and seeded whole grain toast for breakfast. Then as the thunder was roaring outside I dived into an big cardio workout, working 85% of my max heart rate. It felt great. Then trained my legs, abs and 15 minutes of stretching. Protein shake and chicken salad for lunch. 2 walks throughout the day and a prawn and salmon stir fry with wholegrain rice for dinner.

I was waiting to see if I had got a place on a start your own business mentor ship programme and I did. Yay me! Im trying to expand and do it right so everyone benefits, off I went. My mentor worked with An post and helped his father run a fresh meats business. His input was very motivating and interesting. Il be with him for the next 5 weeks, right up to the wedding. Things are actually picking up. Not on the scales tho!

In the dentist at last. 4 weeks iv been in pain for. They insist its down to sugar while I insist I dont take sugar! The dentist looked at me and listed off sugary drinks that I must be drinking....coke, 7up, orange juice.....I was like no I dont even take sugar in my tea for god sake. So anoying! Why do they have to make the whole experience difficult? Any how im waiting for my mouth to numb now and the xray to show what I need.

There will be an update and the pictures I promised plus a treat later today. Until then, stay classy x

3 comments:

  1. I adore almond butter my nutritionist recommends it too. All natural from the health food shop no added salt or sugar delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep thats the Meridian one I use :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep thats the Meridian one I use :-)

    ReplyDelete