Thursday 4 July 2013

Mind over matter.....

Today is weight training day for me. I like lifting weights but I dred doing it, if you get me?! Like every mum im tired and find it hard to workout with a new baby around. Plus iv had a killer tootache for four days now! I do it all the same and I feel all the better from it. I feel strong and vitalised, great even. Building extra muscle has my body burning alot more calories and allows me to eat a bit more of what I enjoy. There is alot to be said for lifting weights for weight loss!

So I did my workout, went for 3 walks and thought my classes. All while drugged up to my eye balls on painkillers. Buyer BEWARE though, I had no idea that Neurofen increased your appetite so much. Not great when im trying to loose a few pounds!

I must admit though I am a lucky girl, I love what I do and I do what I love. I try to envoke my passion for fitness into my classes and with clients, the response has been great. I suppose you would say im dedicated to the cause :-).

My wedding veil came on Monday. Its 7 feet long, snow white tulle and only €11 in from China. Win! I searched high and low for the perfect comb. From House of Fraser to Claire's Accessories but couldnt find one just right. Then i found the perfect one...... online of course. I always get the best bargains online, dont you?! That arrived on Monday too. Its a floral design with pearls and zirconia stones (picture 1). Amazing! My sister gave me a gift of a lovely wedding folder (picture 2) to organise my itinerary and receipts. Now if only I could remember where I carelessly flung all my paperwork. I swear my brain hasnt been the same since I got pregnant  :-\.

Iv always wondered, what do people do with their wedding dress and stuff after their big day? My sister says she doesnt know what to do with her dress. I heard a story of a girl wearing her wedding dress to her friends wedding! Haha out of spite id say.

Not a bad old day all the same. I stuck to my diet. I had a 3 egg white omelette with turkey for breakfast and made a smashing beef stir fry with black bean sauce and whole grain rice for dinner. Yummy. I had my quota of green tea and got plenty of fresh air.

Now if I could only get some sleep x

4 comments:

  1. Your sister sounds amazing, almost angelic lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna do it babes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only eat gourmet meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform thatis promoting healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu in advance and choose the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your doorstep.

    GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete