Thursday 15 August 2013

Getting there!

Half way through another week already! Where does the time go.

Having a good progressive week so far. The mentorship course is going brill, really got the juices flowing.Wrote a list of the clothes I want/ need to pack. Im nearly done would you believe. Just the few last minute bits and pieces to get and double check iv packed all the essentials. When I actually get into a project I can get a lot done. Plus I had a break from my baby on wednesday morning. That helps too!

I havnt got around to trying my wedding dress on again....im not sure whats holding me back. Some sort of fear that it wont look good maybe?! Or pre wedding jitters? Il have to do it soon I know. I think il do a demo of my wedding hairstyle this weekend when I get the chance. That way I can see if I like it or not.

The weight is coming along great. Down to 9st 5lbs today. Hopefully I hit the 9st target but if I dont im not going to beat myself up, at least I tried. The exercise is going great too as is my diet up until the afternoons, when stress kicks in. Some days I can beat it and some I cant, I just have to give in and feed my hormones. Looking forward to the cold weather coming in so I can really burn some calories.

If you dont mind I would like to day a big congratulations to my friend Jenny who gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy yesterday. Well done, its over now. Il see you soon to get that pre baby body back ;-).

Il try do another post and recipe over the weekend. Until then, good night and stay classy x

No comments:

Post a Comment