Monday 26 August 2013

A dedication to.....

Hello everyone, this is most likely my 2nd last post (this side of the wedding). And I would like to dedicate it to, in my oppinion (many of you will agree), the best Weight Watchers® leader in the world. Mary McCaffrey, also know as my fairy godmother. Without who, I would definitely not be the person I am or indeed where I am today.

Since I first met Mary in July 2006, she has been the backbone of my success and my biggest fan/supporter. The support I lacked in other places, Mary made up for ten folds over! I came to Mary just under 18 stone, with a new baby and no real direction in life. Less than 2 years later she helped me to reach my goal weight of 9st 10lbs. Today I am just over 9 st, have another new baby and my own fitness business. I will honestly miss Mary something awful as I know many others will. She is a gifted lady! A god send to the Weight Watchers® company and anyone who has ever struggled to find the, how should I put it.......the base and beginning point of their weight loss journey.

Not only has Mary provided me with guidance and support, I have found in her a friendship like no other. Like the god mother in Cinderella.......my fairy god mother helped my dreams come true.

Mary I wish you all the best in your future, all the happiness your heart desires, as many good friendships as you can find and of course great weight maintenance ;-). A big THANK YOU for helping me become the strong independent woman I am today and for your friendship. I hope I can become half the woman and leader you are. I will miss you at the wedding but see you at the home wedding party xxx.

So before I wrap up this post, a little update. My weight is holding nicely at 9st 3lbs. With 4 days to go I will hopefully get them last 3lbs off. My wedding dress is ready to go, bags are packed, the hair is done, dollars are bought and passports are in date. Now to get through the next few days and were off. Please keep an eye on facebook for pictures.

Until then enjoy the back to school weather, stay clean and stay classy x

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only get gourmet entrees, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and choose the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your door.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete