Sunday 25 August 2013

Tired now.

Another long week. Its definitely all catching up with me. Stress, tiredness, excitement, anticipation....you name it. My skins breaking out in dry patches and I find myself lieing in bed thinking/worrying about money and bills and what if the plane crashes or we get lost along route 66 or something. Mad I know but I cant help it. I am a worrier. And as a result im going around in a daze the last week and totally exhausted. Run down I think is what one would say. Roll on the end of this week. If I can just make it to Friday Il be ok. It will then be literally chapagne, cocktails and high flying all the way.

The bags are pretty much packed (see pictures below). Hair and tan appointments are made for this week. I got an offer off a dear old friend of mine for some lash extensions, hopefully I can find the time to take up her offer. Soooo sweet of her. She is based in 'the lash lounge' in Dundrum for anyone interested. My soon to be husband picked up his suit, shoes and nerves during the week. Bless him he doesnt know what hes getting himself into ;-).

I know Iv over packed (again pictures below) but it is 2 weeks with at least 2 wardrobe changes a day, so Id say im doing ok. Like the suitcase closes without me having to sit on it, thats good right?! I did throw some shoes and bits in the hubbys bag too though hehe.

This week we need to do all the laundry, clean the house, do the grocery shopping and make sure everything is at hand for my mam who is minding the 2 boys (and the cat). Im confident they will be fine. Iv wrote another list for her to work off and the older boy will help with the baby. They will be fine! (Maybe if I say that enough times il convince myself?!). Yes im sure they will be fine alright.

I tried on my dress again today, along with the shoes and veil. I do clean up well, even if I do say so myself. But alas I seem to have faultered on my hair style again. All the styles iv tried have either not looked right or are a pain in the @$$ to do. I might google some wedding hairstyles now while im lieing in bed.

Hopefully get the chance to do another couple of blog posts before the end of the week. Until then, dont forget to stay clean and stay classy!

Ps;
My weight is still good at 9st 3lbs :-).

1 comment:

  1. Deffo not over packed but then again that's one bag each. Me and ger are sharing a bag but that's only one week. Make sure you leave room for packing!

    ReplyDelete